My Blog List

My Blog List

Wednesday 26 October 2016

A gruesome twosome

Awile back I asked a friend of mine who plays (played) WHFB if he'd any models rats that he didn't want, he had & gave me some & with them where ratmen/plague monks thanks Nigel, I was given some wolfen hands/claws thanks Steven, I did some converting.
I started by removing the head from the model

I also had to remove the left arm which was holding a shield

Then it was a matter of carving a bit of robe detail over the area where the arm & shield had been

With that done I apply new head, then remove the hand from the arm's I was using & replace them with wolfen hands/claws.

Here's a link to the models. https://www.games-workshop.com/en-IE/Pestilens-Plague-Monks

Well that's it for this post as always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed.

6 comments:

  1. Man, they are creepy :-) I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marc, I guess it the right time of the year for them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if Tricol society falling apart wasn't enough!

    Nice beasties, I'm sure they will wreak havoc upon the benighted citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Will, they do have a certain charm lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, there are a few in my attic that I might butcher in a blatant copy attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks General & by all means butcher away mate.

    ReplyDelete