My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday 14 May 2015

How to asteroids

There are a few games these days that are using spaceships & where there's spaceships well there's sure to be asteroids, so there's how I built mine.

I bought this bag of different size air aboard balls for a couple of Euros.

Next just shape them whatever  way you like.

In the picture above you can see two that I've shaped & no I didn't use the shovel lol.

After that I cover them in per mixed tiling grout this those two things, it protect them & gives them a nice rough finish, the big tub full was I think less then ten euro & can be used for lots is different things as you'll see in other posts.

After I covered it with grout, as you can see it give it a more naturel look.

Waiting to be painted, this lot took about a half hour to do, to paint them I just painted them black by hand & then while the paint was still wate I spayed white paint over them.

Well that's it for this post as always my thanks for dropping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment