My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday 22 July 2014

40K Exorcist

One of the most deadly tanks in the game & a jewel in the sisters army the exorcist has some amount of detail on it & I think that's what makes it so deadly as you might be dead before you ever get the thing finished lol.


Luckily for me I've just gotten one finished but that still leaves me with two more to do, is it possible for someone to live that long I ask myself ?


Anyway joking aside this gives me another bit of the army done & over all I'm happy with the way it turned out, now like I said this model is just covered in detail & would be a real painters dream, but sadly I'm not a real painter but do like painted models.


I think the level of detail across the sisters army is what is stopping GW from updating them even if Phil Kelly said at the open day that he'd like to do a sisters eldar supplement like the one that's just hit with the orks & the wolf's.


These supplements I believe are the way GW are going to do thing's for the next while & while I don't know any more then the next guy if I was a betting man I think I'd put a few bob on BA & Crons been the next one, so maybe I can live in hope that some day the sisters will get some love.


In the mean time though I'm more then happy playing with them so you can take your Phil & get them right & by that I don't mean bent just balanced will do nicely thank you very much.


Right back on topic with in this case is the exorcist, the weight of the model is unbelievable you see for those of you not familiar with the model apart from the main body the rest is all metal, so just as I did with the other models I've painted so far in this army I gave it a good coat of varnish in the hope of stopping it chipping.


I'll rap up this post by thanking you for dropping in & hopping you'll call back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment